Commercial real estate sites are often ahead of residential not only because of budget resources, but because the product is often more consistent and easier to convey in full screen. Not always, but in many cases.
As you look at your own site compared to the top sites around today, you may consider a redesign, or at least leveraging the features of the most modern sites. What do most of these sites have in common? They’re responsive, they’re minimalist, they’re image based, and they take advantage of the big screen.
Recently, inMotion Real Estate Media launched their coveted Top 45 Commercial Real Estate Web Designs list, broken down into three categories – company sites, property websites, and real estate platforms.
We wanted to know what their Top 10 was, and so the following are their 10 best which we hope will inspire your own site’s evolution (click on any image to visit their site and poke around):
1. OVG Real Estate – Amsterdam, Netherlands
2. DiJONES – Sydney, Australia
3. Carnegie Park – New York, NY
4. The Easton – New York, NY
5. Paradigm Properties – Boston, MA
6. The Allen Morris Company – Coral Gables, FL
7. Spirit Investment Partners – Stamford, CT
8. The Dilweg Companies – Durham, NC
9. Dock by Crestyl – Prague, Czech Republic
10. Canal Park Cambridge – Cambridge, MA
Check out the full inMotion Top 45 Commercial Real Estate Web Designs list for even more inspiration and to get a feel for what the top designs have to offer. Really click around, look at how little text and flying graphics are used today, how huge the images on all of the pages are, and what calls to action are being offered.
Many are still using their website from 2007 and it’s simply out of date. Ask yourself – is that holding back your conversion ratios? Possibly.